Francis Orban Champagne Vintage 2012 Gift Boxed

  • 10 Units in Stock
Quantity :

Francis Orban manages 7.5 hectares of vineyards all in the commune of Leuvrigny, located on the right bank of the Marne, for an annual production of about 60,000 bottles, of which 80% are sold in France and the remaining 20% ​​abroad . The Village of Leuvrigny is strongly characterized by three factors: an ideal southern exposure, an exceptional arigillo-calcareous terrain and a perfect microclimate, particularly suited to the cultivation of the Meunier Noir, a vine emblem of its property.

Vintage 2012: Chardonnay 80% - Meunier Noir 20%. Beautiful green reflections on a light gold tableau, nose marked by freshness and fruity notes of absolute finesse, in the mouth the richness and aromatic complexity are affirmed. It is a fine and elegant Champagne, the result of an exceptional vintage. Extra Brut.Dosage 3-4g.litre.

The Pinot Meunier reveals all the fullness of its fruit, and is completed by the Chardonnay with its distinguished freshness.

Nose: Dried apple and pear, with hints of hazelnuts and candied apricots.

Palate: Rich and balanced with an excellent acid backbone. Blonde tobacco, candied fruits and hazelnuts dominate the middle palate , finishing with a hint of creamy vanilla.

Connect with

My Cart  [more]

Your cart is empty.