Its with great pleasure that we invite you to join us as we match a selection of our wines with a range of dishes from Burnt End's award winning team.
We are particularly fortunate to have Dave Pynt online with us at 7pm when we kickoff the dinner to introduce the dishes themselves to us. I will be on-hand through the evening as we eat and match the wines to the dishes. Dave's winning formula is his obsession with developing dishes that express a specific magic when prepared with specific woods and its no surprise that this venue currently ranks Number 10 Best Restaurant in Asia with the Pellegrino Top 50 Best Restaurants award.
Join us for this once in a lifetime ramble through the very best of Burnt Ends with a selection of wines that we have worked long and hard on to ensure the very best experience for you at home with your drinking shorts on...
The Food & Wine:
Grissini with Taramasalata
David & Nadia "Skaliekop" Chenin Blanc 2017 (TA 98)
Ch D'Esclans Whispering Angel Provence Rose 2020
Jamaican Chicken & Lime Crema
Cantina Kaltern Alto Adige Muller Thurgau 2019
Beef Marmalade & House Pickles
Head "Old Vine" Grenache 2019 (JS 97)
Fennel, Orange & Buratta
Grosset Polish Hill Riesling 2020 (JH 96)
King Crab with Garlic Brown Butter
Dom Testut Chablis Grenouille Grand Cru 2017 (Burghound 93)
Beef Tenderloin, Bine Marrow & Burnt Onion
Clarendon Hills Moritz Syrah 2005 (WA 96)
Logistics on the Night
1. The wines are delivered separately from the food by courier;
2. Food kits are sufficient for 2 pax;
3. Each wine kit is 100ml of each wine, opened and checked on the morning of the event, sealed under argon and courier over late afternoon of the dinner;
4. Burnt Ends will supply detailed instructions regarding food preparation ahead of 7pm kick-off time;
5. Food deliveries will commence in batches from 5pm on the afternoon of the event. Burnt Ends aims to have all food dispatched by 5.45pm. Please make sure that somebody is home to receive deliveries between 3 and 6.30 for both food and wine kits;
6. The Zoom access details will be sent over on the day before the event.
The Date, Time & Place:
Wednesday 23 June at 7pm on Zoom
$410 net delivered for 2 pax
Additional wine kits are available for delivery along with the other wine for an extra $100 net.