WA 92 "Arlaux is a small family run estate in the tiny Premier Cru hamlet of Vrigny, on the Montagne de Reims. The estate grows just 10 hectares of vines and only grapes from the estate’s own Premier Cru vineyards are used, with a quiet commitment to quality. Arlaux recently topped the list of all NV champagnes as assessed by Wine Advocate, beating all the big names (Bollinger came in at 4th. We are very pleased to be able to show this giant killer on Singapore shores. Exclusive to WEA. The result of the marriage of the finest grapes from Meunier with Pinot Noir and Chardonnay harvested at full maturity, the Brut Grande...
Single Grower Champagnes
Arlaux Premier Cru Grand Cuvee NV [WA 92 and top NV]
WA 92 Arlaux is a small family run estate in the tiny Premier Cru hamlet of Vrigny, on the Montagne de Reims. The estate grows just 10 hectares of vines and only grapes from the estate’s own Premier Cru vineyards are used, with a quiet commitment to putting quality first. Arlaux recently topped the list of all NV champagnes as assessed by Wine Advocate, beating all the big names (Bollinger came in at second place) We are very pleased to be able to show this giant killer on Singapore shores. Exclusive to WEA. The result of the marriage of the finest grapes from Meunier with Pinot Noir and Chardonnay harvested at full...
Dumangin Le Rose Premier Cru Brut NV (TS 93+)
Forbes Magazine ~ "The Best champagne you've never heard of." This delightful Rosé Champagne is sourced entirely from Premier Cru grapes. It has managed to climb a crowded ladder to become Gordon Ramsay's restaurants' best selling Rosé champagne, and scores higher with the critics than the big name champagne houses at half the price. Dumangin and Sons are a fifth generation premier Cru champagne grower and maker, now into their fourth century of production. Definitely one to try. Decanter (UK), Steven Spurrier ~ Best Sparkling Wine. Tyson Stelzer 93+ Points. "The producer's best selling wine .....a very classy drink." James Suckling, 92...
Dumangin Le Vintage Premier Cru 2004 [JS 95]
Decanter Magazine ~ Top 50 Wines of the Year James Suckling ~ 95 Points ~ "Outstanding buy with a whopping nine years en tirage, this has a super contained set of complex aromas - toasty yeast notes, grilled almonds and red berries all packed in close and tight. The palate revolves around a core of concentrated lemon drop flavor, and acidity is a leading element, holding the finish well. Superfine and super fresh for the age. Drink now." Wine Spectator ~ 91 Points ~ "Fresh and lithe, this open-knit Champagne is lightly chalky in texture, with notes of white raspberry, piecrust, pickled ginger, and lemon zest. Disgorged July 7,...
Dumangin Premium Single Vineyard Blanc de Blanc 2006
Grapes: 100% Chardonnay Vintage Best of years only Vinification: 100% Stainless Steel Malo-Lactique: Full Champagne bottle type with DIAM Cork (0% TCA = zero cork taste) available in 75cl & 150cl On order disgorgement: EXTRA BRUT (usually 3g but depends on the wine) Vineyard: Parcellaire Chigny Les Roses ``Dessus le Mont`` Soil: 100% Clay.
Francis Orban Cuvee "L'Orbane"
Francis Orban leads 7.5 hectares of vineyards all in the commune of Leuvrigny, located on the right bank of the Marne, for an annual production of about 60,000 bottles, of which 80% are sold in France and the remaining 20% abroad . The Village of Leuvrigny is strongly characterized by three factors: an ideal southern exposure, an exceptional arigillo-calcareous terrain and a perfect microclimate, particularly suited to the cultivation of the Meunier Noir, a vine emblem of its property. Six Champagnes are produced by Francis Orban and four of them with 100% Meunier Noir. The Cuvée Brut Réserve, Rosé, Extra Brut and Prestige consist...
Francis Orban Cuvee Brut Rose NV
Beautiful pale pink, fine and persistent perlage. The notes of red fruits (blueberries, wild strawberries, currants, raspberries), with good mineral rind and citrus notes of bitter orange emerge immediately. In the mouth it is persistent, with an intense fruity finish. Balanced. 100% pinot meunier. 50% is current vintage, 50% reserve wine from previous vintages which adds depth and complexity to the final product. Aged for 24 months before release. Dosage 9g/litre.
New Products For June - Single Grower Champagnes
- #Top Promo Picks
- Departing Expat Sale
- Armagnac/Cognac Vintage Cave
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- International Super Premiums
- Mount Pleasant Rare Superstars
- Dinners & Tastings
- Pinot Palooza Top 10
- Single Grower Champagnes
- ALL WHITES <$40
- Whisky, Rum, Vermouth, Spirits
- RED WINES
- WHITE WINES
- MANAGED CELLAR SERVICE
- ROSE WINES
- Averna, Aperol , Campari
- ALL REDS <$40
- Vintec Wine Fridges for Sale
- MANAGED CELLAR SERVICE
- Returns and Refunds Policy